- What is the most challenging task you've ever done?
- What is your favorite project you've ever done?
- What are some things you like about the developer tools you use?
- Who inspires you in the your developer community (iOS, Android, Frontend ect...)?
- Do you have any side projects? What kind?
- What did you learn yesterday/this week?
- What excites or interests you about coding?
- What is a recent technical challenge you experienced and how did you solve it?
- When building a new application / web site or maintaining one, can you explain some techniques you have used to increase performance?
- What actions have you personally taken on recent projects to increase maintainability of your code?
- Talk about your preferred development environment.
- Which version control systems are you familiar with?
- If you jumped on a project and they used tabs and you used spaces, what would you do?
- If you could master one technology this year, what would it be?
- How did you handle a disagreement with your boss or your collaborator?
- What resources do you use to learn about the latest changes in your technology?
- Anything you've ever done something different which you want to teach us?
- If you want to remove a third party from application how you'll convince your project manager to do that? Explain in non-coding terms.
- If you've to choose between the monolithic repository and micro repositories which one you'll choose and why?
- Do you have any question for me (For Interviewer)?
↑ ↓ Navigate up/down
Enter Go to article
/ Search new term
Esc Close search
You've successfully subscribed to Developer Insider - Interview Question
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to Developer Insider - Interview Question
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.